Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blizzard, Coffee and a Supermoon

The kids are home from school today because of a blizzard warning. Sheesh. Doesn't the weather know spring began 2 days ago?

Another thing that happened 2 days ago was the 'supermoon'. This happened when the moon was at its closest to the earth since the early 90's. Unfortunately the sky was cloudy that night, but I took this photo a couple days before that - before I even knew it was a supermoon.

I'm blogging about 19th Century Coffee Taverns at Inkwell Inspirations today. This whole movement to get the working men away from the evils of alcohol by using coffee, tea and cocoa was a complete research surprise. I hope you can take a few moments to join us in the discussion.

Did you see the supermoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what you think...