Friday, June 3, 2011

Duck Draw at the Inkwell

I have a free book draw and a whole bunch of my duck, crane, avocet and sandpiper photos over at Inkwell Inspirations today.

Not much talking, just photos of birds. It's self-help day so I figured I'd give everyone a few minutes of just looking at pics. :)

Here's a teaser for you...


So grab a cup of coffee, tea, latte, etc, sit back, and watch the pictures. :)

My question for today is... did you actually just sit and watch, or were you multi-tasking at the same time?

And here's a video I made about these birds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMiMJKegmM




Free Book Draw: And for a little something extra, I need your opinion and I'm giving away a new copy of Marilyn Meberg's Love Me Never Leave Me (non-fiction) for helping me decide.

If you wish to be entered for this draw, please leave your email address in your comment over at the Inkwell only. (Comments left here can't be in this draw). Draw closes midnight, Sunday, June 5th, 2011.


I'm trying to decide the default puzzle program for my blog and new website. The choice is between these two although the size here is not indicative of the finished puzzle as they're both the same as you see above.

- Jigsaw Planet where you click to the puzzle, make it, then click back to the site. To see/make these puzzles, please go to:
http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=showalbum&vis=pbl

- Jigzone where you make it right on the spot, but also have the ability to change the number and shape of the pieces:




Let me know what you think, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, tell me what you think...